2017/07/03

A Monday in the studio

Untitled
The luxury, my balcony is connected to where I work. Drinking amazing filter coffee there today.

Untitled
I made two more pairs of baby slippers. A customer told me they are the only ones she's tried which have stayed on her baby's feet, so great to hear!

Untitled
This is a preview of a beanie and a one-of-a-kind loop scarf I've been working on for this coming Fall. Will make a shop update with lots of new things in late August. Looking forward to it!

Untitled
The sky today is amazing!

How was your weekend? Mine was great! Been working a lot, hanging out with friends, eating too much pasta and so on.
Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. O wow, that scarf! Not that I need one right now in this part of Europe, yet it makes me dream of the beautiful season of autumn already ... Is it heavy to wear or do you use a rather 'light' variety of yarn? Thank you for letting me know! The colour is adorable as well ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: that blanket on top of your granny square blanket is a lovely one as well. Did you make it or where did you buy it? I want one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: I mean the one you posted on IG earlier today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scarf is beauuuuutiful, Sandra! I look forward to seeing it in the shop.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.