2014/06/17

June 17, 2006 - 2014

Untitled
June 17, 2006: Sitting in the Gothenburg harbour with Johan watching the action on the river.

Untitled
June 17, 2007: A kitchen floor full of buttcrack dolls.

Untitled
June 17, 2008: Making elderflower syrup.

Untitled
June 17, 2009: Sofa with my creations. I've been doing this for so many years now!

Untitled
June 17, 2010: Having a friend over for dinner, pasta with chanterelles and moose if I remember correctly.

Untitled
June 17, 2011: First summer living in Berlin. Johan and I love sparkling wine.

Untitled
June 17, 2012: Working and eating strawberries, seems to be what I do most of the month June.

Untitled
June 17, 2013: Last year I worked on my 6th blanket. Currently I'm working on the 8th. It will be available later this Summer!

Untitled
June 17, 2014: Breakfast this morning; a flat white for me and an espresso macchiato for Johan + strawberries.

7 comments:

  1. love to see strawberries everywhere lately

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it when you do these posts, Sandra! I wish I kept such good track of my memories as you do!
    --julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a good time

    ReplyDelete
  4. there are so many nice details in your pictures, i really love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 17/6 is my birthday, so this was me, thank you:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy belated birthday, liivia! :)

      Delete
  6. Snyggt golv på näst sista foto!! Vet du vilken kulör det är målat i?
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!