2013/12/21

One week ago















Just arrived back from the market where I had soup and bought lots of veggies and eggs for the upcoming xmas dinner. This year Johan and I are celebrating on our own, which hasn't happened in many years. Looking forward to a day of food and love. And a skypedate with my sister.

Pictures above are from last Saturday's market; the first day in a long time when I actually had time to take my camera out for a walk. Have been working 80 hours a week for a month and it feels really good to work less for some days now :) Last picture shows bread with grilled trout, yum.

Happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds like a lot of work! Have a wonderful, relaxing and calming Christmas time Sandra! Love and peace!

    http://howsheloves.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks pretty cold there! Good to know that you'll have some relaxing time now: enjoy it! Happy Holidays and 'guten Appetit': your X-mas plans sound perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!