2013/03/04

A Saturday outdoors, Part I


Hi! This is from Saturday, amazing light woke me up really early.


It was time to leave home for some Saturday shopping at the market.


Impressive sky. I said to Johan OK, I'm probably going to take a ridiculous amount of pictures of the sky today....


Had a flat white while doing some shopping.


Bought these flowers, a gift from a sweet blogreader, thank you!


The...


...sky.

All of a sudden I craved some chinese food. Will show you in the next post!

4 comments:

  1. What kind of plant is the climbing plant? :) It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, the light is amazing alright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are simply exquisite. Thanks for sharing your weekend with us. xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.

Anonymous comments and any kind of advertising will not be published.

Thank you!